Conde Nast Johansens
Trout Point Lodge counts among just 12 hotels in Canada recommended by Conde Nast Johansens, "a global collection approved by Local Experts"
From the publishers of Vogue, GQ, Traveller and Glamour, Condé Nast Johansens is the leading reference guide for independent travellers. Whether you're searching for a luxury hotel, spa, country house, boutique retreat, celebratory venue or somewhere by the beach, we provide inspiration and assistance in finding the perfect place for every occasion. Each property is annually recommended by one of our team of Local Experts. If a property is recommended by Condé Nast, you can trust you'll have an exceptional experience.
The Johansens Canadian properties include:
- Clayoquot Wilderness Resort, British Columbia
- Harbour House, Ontario
- Hotel Quintessence, Quebec
- Nimmo Bay Wilderness Resort, British Columbia
- OPUS Vancouver, British Columbia
- Shangri-La Hotel Toronto, Ontario
- Siwash Lake Wildernesss Resort, British Columbia
- Wedgewood Hotel & Spa, British Columbia
- Wickanninish Inn, British Columbia
- Sonora Resort, British Columbia
- The Magnolia Hotel & Spa, British Columbia